If you're like most cloud consultants and SIs, you're looking for ways to get your clients to the cloud faster and better. Well look no further, because our latest platform enhancements do just that. Today, we announced our Cloudamize Azure Site Recovery (ASR) Migration Integration, which enables companies to execute their Azure cloud migration plans in just a few clicks. Azure cloud partners leveraging Cloudamize ASR Migration Integration can significantly reduce the time it takes to execute migration to Azure for their clients - while also improving migration accuracy.
Azure cloud partners have long used Cloudamize to calculate cloud TCO, predict cloud performance, prioritize workload move groups, and design their migrations. Now, they can also leverage our integration to seamlessly turn the cloud migration plans they build in Cloudamize into successful Azure migrations.
Cloudamize ASR Migration Integration can be used to complete the setup required to successfully execute migration to Azure. Capabilities include:
- Select an ASR-ready design
- Complete set up for ASR configuration server
- Automatically install the ASR mobility services onto the target environment
- Carry out migration tasks after target environment is prepared for migration
- Execute the migration of your on-premises infrastructure to Azure
ASR Migration Integration also provides ASR Reporting, which offers deep analysis on an application move group's ASR readiness, along with recommendations on what needs to be done to any that are not ready. The ASR readiness report validates against 20 checks to see if the target is ready for ASR migration and divides the outcomes into Success, Warning or Critical. It also provides workarounds for the machines that are identified as “Warning.” ASR Reporting capabilities include:
- View a report that shows instances ready to be migrated via ASR
- Create move groups by filtering machines that are eligible for migration via ASR
- Specify work groups or machines to be included in the reporting
- Download all reports
In addition to ASR Migration Integration, Cloudamize has also recently released Azure Partner Account Integration. This integration allows partners re-selling Azure to input pricing and currency information into Cloudamize, which will then automatically apply pricing to all cloud cost calculations. This release enables customers to:
- Link partner account details to the Cloudamize platform
- See account specifications automatically applied to all orders created
- Manage partner details and order creation via the partner dashboard
ASR Migration Integration removes manual processes and drastically reduces the time required to determine which configurations are supported in Azure and ASR. Azure cloud partners can quickly identify and set up their clients’ ideal configurations to accelerate their Azure migration and greatly reduce the chance of errors. As a result, they can take on more migration projects, enhance customer satisfaction, and ultimately drive more revenue.