We're pleased to announce today that the Cloudamize partner program has achieved unprecedented growth to date in 2017. Since January 2017, we have tripled the number of new partners we've signed and have achieved a 130% increase in partner channel revenue compared to January through August of 2016. Our platform was used to support 775 cloud migration assessments so far this year, a 57% increase since this time last year.
Our partner channel is growing because there are many unknowns when migrating to the cloud, and in-depth, automated analytics is the only way to move to and operate in the public cloud with efficiency and accuracy. The high precision analysis the Cloudamize platform provides removes the guesswork from cloud decision-making, enabling our partners to significantly reduce migration time for their customers, take on more projects, and ultimately drive more profitability.
The Cloudamize Partner Program benefits System Integrators, Managed Service Providers, and Value Added Resellers. It provides two different license consumption models - pay-as-you-go and bulk purchase - enabling companies to choose which models best fits them.
All partner program types offer free white labeling, full support for on-boarding and sales training, and the Cloudamize Partner Dashboard provides a single console for partners to manage all of their client projects. The Cloudamize partner program also includes enhanced, independently audited policies for partner privacy to ensure strict rules of engagement on opportunity management and confidentiality requirements.
Benefits you can enjoy as part of the Cloudamize Partner Program include:
- Scale your offering and differentiate your cloud business: Improve your value proposition and increase close rates by adding an automated, data-driven approach to your cloud offerings.
- Accelerate cloud adoption among enterprises: Remove sales friction at the cloud TCO conversions level.
- Increase profitability: Reduce the time to migrate your clients to the cloud by 65-80%, so you can take on more cloud migration projects.
- Increase customer satisfaction and retention: Enable your clients to achieve their optimal cloud environment and improve their time to cloud value.
- Build brand credibility: Put more credibility behind your recommendations and overall brand by using high-precision analytics to inform your planning and execution.
- Standardize your cloud analytics methodology: Implement a single, repetitive analysis methodology from initial cloud migration assessment through ongoing cost management for all of your clients across all company locations.
Interested in learning more or becoming a partner? See some of the partners we work with now and fill out the form to contact us here: https://www.cloudamize.com/partner