Who We Are
Cloudamize provides a cloud computing analytics platform that accelerates cloud migration and maximizes cloud ROI. Using the Cloudamize platform, customers can calculate and compare TCO across AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform; automatically discover all applications and their dependencies; determine which applications to migrate and when; identify their optimal cloud instances and storage options; design a phased migration plan; and gain clear visibility into cloud costs for better control. Armed with high precision analytics and powerful automation, customers can make accurate cloud decisions faster, easier, and with more confidence, so they can speed and simplify cloud planning, migration, and management and ultimately realize the full potential of the cloud. Cloudamize is part of the Cloudreach Software Business Unit and is proudly located in Philadelphia.
The Channel Account Executive identifies, recruits, and wins high-value, high-potential partner accounts within an assigned territory. In this mission-critical role, the Channel Sales Executive is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives such that the company can meet its overall revenue and growth targets. The Channel Sales Executive is the “face of the company” to the market and represents the entire range of company products and services offered to our partners. The Channel Sales Executive reports to the Head of Cloudamize Partner Program.
- Meet monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals in assigned partner territory.
- Design and implement sales strategies that ensure we meet our sales objectives by recruiting and signing new partner accounts within assigned territory.
- Prospect new partner opportunities through networking, cold calling and other lead generation techniques.
- Lead partner candidates through entire sales process including needs assessment, demos, solution development, contract negotiations, pricing/discounting, deal terms, quoting, and closing.
- Lead solution development efforts that best address partner and end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Research prospective organizations to identify the right customer stakeholders to sell to. Coach customer stakeholders and build consensus for Cloudamize within their organization.
- Understand how to position against competitors to become the only viable option.
- Develop strong presence and awareness in the territory for Cloudamize through participation in community and technology organizations.
- Participate in trade shows and presentations to industry/customer groups.
- Provide accurate and timely forecasts to sales management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Science / Computer Science, or a related field
- An exceptional track record of proven success in sales and business development and quota attainment in aggressive growth environments. This individual will be very comfortable developing relationships and closing business with c-level executives of large technology companies.
- Complex deal structuring and strong negotiation skills required
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
- Strong technical proficiency and command of cloud computing technology
- Results oriented, customer focused, and able to plan, organize and coordinate the necessary arrangements to achieve successful business results
- Microsoft Office skills, specifically Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent organizational and follow up skills with the ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
This is an opportunity to join an exceptional team at the growth stage of the company. Compensation includes a competitive salary. Contractors may apply.
Please send a short note or video of why you believe you are qualified for the open position. Include your resume and the source where you found the listing. Responses can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org