Who We Are
Cloudamize provides a cloud computing analytics platform that accelerates cloud migration and maximizes cloud ROI. Using the Cloudamize platform, customers can calculate and compare TCO across AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform; automatically discover all applications and their dependencies; determine which applications to migrate and when; identify their optimal cloud instances and storage options; design a phased migration plan; and gain clear visibility into cloud costs for better control. Armed with high precision analytics and powerful automation, customers can make accurate cloud decisions faster, easier, and with more confidence, so they can speed and simplify cloud planning, migration, and management and ultimately realize the full potential of the cloud. Cloudamize is part of the Cloudreach Software Business Unit and is proudly located in Philadelphia.
We are seeking a Director of Partner Program to drive business development initiatives with leading technology companies to enhance relevance, reach and revenue for our platform. While the primary focus of the role will be partnerships, this position will also be responsible for projects in the areas of strategy and corporate development. This position will report to the Head of Cloudamize Business Unit.
This role is a critical position that will help the firm develop important relationships and opportunities with influential technology companies. This person will help refine the overall partnership strategy working closely with the product, engineering, marketing, customer success, sales and finance teams. With the strategy defined, this individual will build key relationships with identified partners that include negotiating, executing and managing partnership relationships.
- Use a systematic approach to establish deep relationships with strategic partners including understanding their strategy, key decision-makers, organizational structure, technology solutions, roadmaps and go-to-market focus
- Understand the competitive landscape and identify strategic opportunities and threats
- Maintain pipeline of new partnership opportunities designed to drive relevance, reach and revenue for our platform
- Qualify, structure, negotiate, close, and manage strategic partnerships that will drive platform adoption, revenue, and customer acquisition
- Work with product, engineering, marketing, sales, finance and legal teams to evaluate, explore and execute strategic partnership opportunities
- Maintain active relationships with key partners reinforcing our leadership position in the market, proactively addressing business issues and identifying ways to maximize value for both parties
- Build team to scale and support partner success
- Drive post-close engagement plans for success
- Expand relationships with existing partners by uncovering expansion opportunities, developing and driving go-to-market strategies
- Identify and track relevant metrics of success and periodically report to the executive leadership team on status
- 10+ years of experience working in technology in a business development or product management capacity at a market leading company
- Ability to influence and build relationships with people across all levels and organizations internally and externally
- Extensive experience formulating a partnership vision, strategy, and execution plan
- Technical ability to understand software and recognize areas of product integration, discuss product roadmaps, and engage with product managers
- Extensive industry contacts and ability to navigate technology landscape; must be wired to be the face of firm in the technology community and beyond
- Proven experience starting from scratch to develop, negotiate and structure complex deals
- Proven experience starting from scratch to build team
- Passionate about technology and its ability to have a meaningful impact on the world
- MBA from top-tier school and technical undergraduate degrees preferred
- Technically savvy, experienced with the cloud and enterprise software
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, with an ability to interact effectively with business development leaders, executives, product managers and engineers
- Creative, critical and solution-first thinker with customer service mentality
- Can handle multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Fun to work with, excellent at teamwork and cross group collaboration
- Great at execution: results-driven, detail-oriented, organized self-starter
This is an opportunity to join an exceptional team at the growth stage of the company. Compensation includes a competitive salary.
Please send a short note or video of why you believe you are qualified for the open position. Include your resume and the source where you found the listing. Responses can be sent to email@example.com