Who We Are
Cloudamize provides a cloud computing analytics platform that accelerates cloud migration and maximizes cloud ROI. Using the Cloudamize platform, customers can calculate and compare TCO across AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform; automatically discover all applications and their dependencies; determine which applications to migrate and when; identify their optimal cloud instances and storage options; design a phased migration plan; and gain clear visibility into cloud costs for better control. Armed with high precision analytics and powerful automation, customers can make accurate cloud decisions faster, easier, and with more confidence, so they can speed and simplify cloud planning, migration, and management and ultimately realize the full potential of the cloud. Cloudamize is part of the Cloudreach Software Business Unit and is proudly located in Philadelphia.
Cloudamize is looking to add an Engineering Lead to join our team to tackle unique challenges as we grow across multiple IaaS platforms. As a member of this team, your primary role will be to work directly with the R&D and engineering team. A successful candidate will have several years of Engineering Leadership experience with many of the specific tools listed below and enjoys the challenge of building automated solutions for infrastructure management and continuous delivery of large-scale. You will work closely within engineering teams and Cloudamize Leadership.
- Meet with the CTO and developers regularly ensure the development team is executing on the company's product vision
- Work directly with development team members to ensure they are accomplishing company as well as personal goals
- Be a strong technical and professional mentor to development team members
- Work closely with the Cloudamize Leadership and the product management team to ensure that the development teams understand and execute on product priorities
- Guide the team to implement and adhere to good software development processes
- Assist in recruiting and hiring development team members
- Remove obstacles for the development teams that may prevent them from successfully completing projects
- Education: Degree in Computer Science or related or equivalent work experience
- Experience: 4+ years experience in software development
- Leadership: Experience leading multiple product development teams in planning, executing and delivering on enterprise software projects
- Architecture: Strong software architecture background and experience with the ability to mentor team members
- Process: Experience with ensuring that the development teams are following a good software development process such as Scrum or Kanban. Certified Scrum Master is preferred
- Experience with one or more of the IaaS providers is a must (AWS, Azure, GCE cloud etc.)
- Infrastructure as a code.
- Experienced with Security automation.
Please send a short note or video of why you believe you are qualified for the open position. Include your resume and the source where you found the listing. Responses can be sent to email@example.com