Who We Are
Cloudamize provides a cloud computing analytics platform that accelerates cloud migration and maximizes cloud ROI. Using the Cloudamize platform, customers can calculate and compare TCO across AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform; automatically discover all applications and their dependencies; determine which applications to migrate and when; identify their optimal cloud instances and storage options; design a phased migration plan; and gain clear visibility into cloud costs for better control. Armed with high precision analytics and powerful automation, customers can make accurate cloud decisions faster, easier, and with more confidence, so they can speed and simplify cloud planning, migration, and management and ultimately realize the full potential of the cloud. Cloudamize is part of the Cloudreach Software Business Unit and is proudly located in Philadelphia.
Cloudamize is adding highly motivated, self-starters to its team to deliver value to clients as they realize the significant multi-year shift where businesses are moving their infrastructure into the cloud.
Cloudamize is looking for a results oriented individual to join our dynamic presales team. You will work together with Cloudamize’s sales team on the solution and technical aspects of selling Cloudamize’s solutions to our largest clients. Our clients span all business sectors and sizes. You'll be the subject matter expert for our team serving our customers and prospects in the Eastern Pennsylvania region.
In all functions, we aim to drive a high-level of service, and further develop features that will help our customers improve their business goals.
Sales Engineer Job Duties:
- Work with product and sales teams to interpret customer requirements and deliver solutions with the end-goal of sales in mind.
- Demonstrate an understanding of what the customer will need in terms of on-going service, and manage expectations on the customer and sales side.
- Develop and deliver product demonstrations and sales presentations that explain key technical aspects of solutions that will benefit customers and prospects.
- Provide answers to client questions about our product, servicing, and other technical aspects of the product.
- Successfully tailor demonstrations for customers, trade shows, and special events.
- Work closely with the customer to set up and maintain a successful demo period, being available to answer questions and trouble-shoot as needed.
- Be able to think critically and suggest improvements that might lead to cost savings or other client benefits.
- Work with the client to problem-solve through every hurdle during the sales process.
- Arrange and, in some cases, lead training for customers.
- Work with compliance to ensure all legal requirements are met.
- Research the industry on an on-going basis to know what changes may be on the horizon that will impact current and future sales.
- Provide feedback to the team as well as R&D for process or product improvements as required.
- Condense information into reports for a wide variety of uses from marketing and sales to engineering and R&D.
- Provide clear and accurate responses for RFPs and/or contribute technical solutions directly to proposals.
- Work in tandem with the sales team on presentations to ensure accuracy.
- Willingness to travel and devote long hours to challenging sales projects.
- Four-year degree (or work experience equivalent) and 2+ years of experience with a proven advanced skill-set and enterprise experience across various Microsoft and related technologies.
- Strong working knowledge of cloud offerings and solutions (Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS)
- Deep understanding of TCP/IP and networking protocols
- Familiarity with DNS, DHCP and other network services
- Preferred background with VM and/or HyperV
- Linux and Windows server administration, and network architecture
- Private/Hybrid/Public cloud configurations, migrations, patterns, and practices
- Familiarity with Active Directory and migration services
- Familiarity with Azure IaaS, Azure AD, Networking, and other Azure Infrastructure services
- Working knowledge of Microsoft System Center technologies
- Working knowledge of powerShell scripting and automation
- Previous customer service experience dealing directly with external customers, and presentations to executive audiences
This is an opportunity to join an exceptional team at the growth stage of the company. Compensation includes a competitive salary.
Please send a short note or video of why you believe you are qualified for the open position. Include your resume and the source where you found the listing. Responses can be sent to email@example.com