Who We Are
Cloudamize provides a cloud computing analytics platform that accelerates cloud migration and maximizes cloud ROI. Using the Cloudamize platform, customers can calculate and compare TCO across AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform; automatically discover all applications and their dependencies; determine which applications to migrate and when; identify their optimal cloud instances and storage options; design a phased migration plan; and gain clear visibility into cloud costs for better control. Armed with high precision analytics and powerful automation, customers can make accurate cloud decisions faster, easier, and with more confidence, so they can speed and simplify cloud planning, migration, and management and ultimately realize the full potential of the cloud. Cloudamize is part of the Cloudreach Software Business Unit and is proudly located in Philadelphia.
As a strategic partner manager, you will be directly responsible for the support and success of one of our most strategic partners, Microsoft. You will be responsible for ensuring they remain trained, supported, and productive using the Cloudamize platform in the delivery of services to their clients and the achievement of their revenue objectives.
- Work with Microsoft Account Managers, SSPs and ATUs to help drive Cloudamize implementation
- Develop strong, productive working relationships at the operating level that epitomize mutual trust and respect
- Develop mutual performance objectives and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
- Oversee the onboarding, training and enablement of new opportunities and the ongoing training and support of existing opportunities to maximize sales production
- Provide timely and expeditious product and technical support of the Cloudamize platform such as understanding analytic results, functional capabilities, workflow, functionality, best practice etc.
- Coordinate the involvement of Cloudamize personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner requirements and performance objectives
- Provide support for partner demos and sales calls as needed
- Ensure partner compliance with partner contracts
- Bachelor’s degree in (or in pursuit of) Information Science / Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Business or a related field
- Experience working with Microsoft at the field level.
- Extremely client focused, ability to establish and maintain trusted relationships
- Ability to work comfortably and achieve results in a resource-constrained high-paced startup environment
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate partner issues
- Strong technical proficiency and command of cloud computing technology
- Experience in troubleshooting / support for infrastructure and software
- Exposure to virtualization (VMware, Xen, Hyper-V)
- Excellent organizational and follow up skills with the ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Previous project management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is an opportunity to join an exceptional team at the growth stage of the company. Compensation includes a competitive salary. Contractors may apply.
Please send a short note or video of why you believe you are qualified for the open position. Include your resume and the source where you found the listing. Responses can be sent to email@example.com