Cites strong public cloud adoption trends driving increased demand
Philadelphia, PA, April 25, 2017 – Cloudamize, a leader in cloud computing analytics, today announced that it has achieved record revenue for the first quarter of 2017 with revenues increasing 500% over the first quarter of 2016. In addition, sales in the quarter were nearly double sales for the full year 2016. Demand for the Cloudamize analytics platform was strong, as it was used to support well over 400 cloud assessments during the quarter.
"We saw a substantial uptick in public cloud adoption and interest in our platform as we entered 2017,” said Bob Moul, CEO, Cloudamize. “We’re seeing demand across the board – from mid-market companies to large enterprises – and perhaps most telling is the demand now from verticals that have been cautious about cloud in the past, including finance, legal, and healthcare. We've seen them all."
The company also cited strong growth in its global partner program, adding ten new partners in the quarter. In addition to Amazon, Microsoft, and Google, Cloudamize partners include NTT Data, Softchoice, Virtusa, Catapult, Nuvens, AutoData, Avor IT, Synoptek, Inframon, Optio Data, and CWPS.
"Our partner program is expanding rapidly because cloud service providers, system integrators, and consultants recognize the critical role that analytics play in achieving the best possible ROI for their customers,” said Moul. “Selecting, sizing, and optimizing your cloud is complex – not something you want to be tackling with spreadsheets."
Cloudamize provides a comprehensive solution for companies to select, migrate to, and manage their cloud to achieve the best possible performance and ROI. Capabilities and benefits include:
- Identify the best-fit cloud: Calculate and compare precise TCO calculations across AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform based on infrastructure performance analysis and all available cloud configuration options.
- Design and execute a phased migration with speed and accuracy: Automatically discover all applications and their performance profiles, dependencies, and cloud suitability.
- Achieve the best cloud performance at the lowest possible cost: Analyze performance metrics and usage patterns on an ongoing basis to right-size compute, storage, and network resources, identify waste, accurately purchase RIs, and plan future capacity.
- Control cloud costs: Gain clear visibility into cloud spend and identify areas for cost improvements.
- Support hybrid and multi-cloud strategies: Analyze on-premises and cloud environments within the same portal, compare cost-performance optimization options for each workload across AWS, Azure, and GCP, and manage costs across multiple cloud deployments.
Cloudamize is a cloud computing analytics platform that provides data analysis and recommendations to speed and simplify cloud migration and management. Our platform helps you choose your best-fit cloud vendor; automates application discovery and dependency mapping to design a precise migration plan; analyzes your performance metrics and usage patterns on an ongoing basis to ensure your cloud is always right-sized; and provides clear visibility into cloud costs for better control. Armed with these insights, you can more quickly make accurate cloud decisions, achieve cost-performance optimization, and maximize the value of your cloud investments. Cloudamize is proudly located in Philadelphia. For more information, please visit https://www.cloudamize.com and follow us @cloudamize.