Cloudamize Positioned for Significant Growth After 2016 Marks Strongest Year in Company’s History
We're proud to announce today that 2016 was the most successful year in Cloudamize's history, and we begin 2017 strong as the demand for cloud computing analytics and migration automation only continues to accelerate.
For the past few years, we’ve invested heavily in our people, our platform and our partner program and those investment have paid off well with a very successful 2016. Over the past year, we expanded our platform such that we now have the industry’s most comprehensive analytics and automation solution – supporting all phases of the cloud journey and for all three major pubic clouds. With cloud adoption now undeniably passing the tipping point and our compelling value proposition, we’re confident that we’ll see even stronger results in 2017.
Our key 2016 highlights include:
- Completed over 500 assessments and helped clients realize in excess of $75 million in savings.
- Nearly tripled customer and partner ecosystem to achieve 350% revenue growth.
- Added the Migrate module to the Cloudamize platform, which enables customers to import the migration plan built in Cloudamize into existing migration tools, so they can move their workloads with speed and accuracy to AWS, Azure, and/or the Google Cloud Platform.
- Added the Validate module, which ensures that migrated application connections are operating in the cloud as they should be and recommends how to address any issues that arise.
- Released automated multi-tier dependency mapping, intelligent move groups, application classification, and project management capabilities to significantly speed and simplify large-scale enterprise migrations to the cloud.
- Reached Advanced Partner status in the AWS Partner Network (APN), achieved Migration Competency statusfrom Amazon Web Services (AWS), and was named a Preferred Vendor for the Google Cloud Platform.
- Doubled the size of the Cloudamize team to meet growing market demand.
In addition to these achievements, Cloudamize was recently named a Top 10 Cloud Management Solutions Provider by Cloud Tech Insights magazine, one of the top 10 Coolest Cloud Application Startups of 2016 by CRN magazine, and a Top 10 Startup to Watch in 2017 by Philadelphia Magazine.